Lanka Sencha Green Tea
"Lanka Sencha Green Tea" is manufactured with the tea from specially selected cultivars of the tea plant grown on the foot of Adam's Peak, Sri Lanka's holy mountain and prime tea growing area in the province of Sabaragamuwa where the falavour differs from valley to valley. The elevation varies from 600ft – 4,200ft within a radius of 3 – 4 miles and the character of the tea varies from cup to cup. as a 100% natural product which contains only the bud and leafs.
With our 27 years of experience in the tea manufacturing sector in black tea, Chinese type green tea, and other specialty tea, we have manufactured and packed at the source while preserving the natural freshness of the bud and leaf at 100%.
Health Benifits of Green Tea
- Tea Contains high amounts of antioxidant polyphenols, which reduce the risk of heart disease and strokes. It also could assist in slowing the process of ageing.
- Polyphenols in Tea could conrtibute to a reduction of diabetes (blood glucose) level.
- Tea boosts the immune system.
- Tea polyphenols help to reduce the risk of cancer.
- Unlike other beverages, Tea contains very low quantities of sodium. Therefore, an ideal beverages for people with high blood pressure.
- Morderate amounts of caffeine in Tea increases alertness and decreases drowsiness, fatigue and stress.
- Tea can act as an anti bacterial agent.
- Tea helps keep you hydrated.
- Tea helps to keep the intestines and digestion in good order by reducing harmful micro-organisms.
Green Tea Product Range
50 x 2g Green Tea Packets
50 x 2g Green Tea Packets - New Pack
2g Green Tea Packet
140g Green Tea in Foil Pack
200g Green Tea
200g Green Tea